Read Minimalist Living: Decluttering for Joy, Health, and Creativity Online Free - From About.com Reader's Choice Award-winning author Genevieve Parker Hill comes a fresh new minimalism guide for everyone. If your garage, attic, closets, and surfaces are filled with clutter, all that extra stuff can get in the way of a full experience of life as it was meant to be lived. Minimalist Living covers not only techniques for decluttering, but how to fill your newfound space with meaningful activities that add joy to your life and support your goals.
This guide to simplifying for health, joy, and creativity teaches:
• Why you should define your own sense of minimalism
• How to create your "Minimalist Mission Statement"
• How to use the techniques of "blazing" and "gazing" to declutter
• Why decluttering now can lead to a happier, healthier, and more creative life
• How to deal with sentimental items without losing their meaning
• The amazing connection between minimalism and living your soul's deepest purpose
And much more...
|Title||:||Minimalist Living: Decluttering for Joy, Health, and Creativity|
|Format Type||:||Kindle Edition|
|Number of Pages||:||99 pages|